Long wait right? But we are back, with our new release as a New Year 2022 gift. Firstly, I would like to thank our beautiful community and our generous donors, patrons, sponsors, supporters and well-wishers for motivating and supporting us through out the cycle.
The new release of UbuntuDDE Remix 21.10 is codenamed “impish” (Impish Indri). The current release is a non-LTS release which will have support for the next nine months.
Key features of UbuntuDDE Remix Impish Indri
- Ubuntu 21.10 base system with Linux kernel 5.13.0-22.
- Updated to the latest available Deepin Desktop Environment and software packages.
- DDE Store by Dekzi updated to 1.2.3.
- Firefox 95.0.1 as default web browser.
- LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 as default office package.
- Calamares Installer for easy Installation of the Distribution.
- Fixed black screen freeze when trying to login.
- Fixed snap volumes showing in File Manager.
- Includes several major bug fixes from UbuntuDDE Remix Team and upstream (DDE).
- Future more exciting software packages through OTA updates.
- New beautiful impish wallpapers and assets from the Deepin and UbuntuDDE Remix Community (Thanks Jot for the contribution).
Recommended System Requirements
RAM: Minimum of 4 GB.
Drive Space: At least 20 GB free space.
CPU: At least 2 GHz Processor or better.
To try/install the Operating System, visit our Download page and to support our project financially, visit our Donate page. Learn more about this release, please visit the Features page and checkout some screenshot collection in our Digital Assets page.
If you encounter any issue or need help from the awesome community, visit our Support page. To report an issue or search for an existing bug, visit our Github Issue Tracker.
Arun Kumar Pariyar,
Project Lead, UbuntuDDE Remix